Management Institute of Australia
The Management Institute of Australia's Group of Registered Training Organisations is made up of the following three entities, providing a selection of over fifty different training programs:
· Management Institute of Australia Pty Ltd - RTO # 32441
· Management Institute of Australia No. 1 Pty Ltd – RTO # 91297
· Management Institute of Australia No. 2 Pty Ltd – RTO # 31803
We are proudly part of the ASX listed iCollege group along with the other quality RTOs in their portfolio.
The valuable investment that can help to boost your business
Giving your staff additional skills training is an asset to your business. However, we often talk about being time-poor or not having the budget to train all our staff members. One of the ways to beat this is to take part in online training.
There are many benefits of online training, some of which are mentioned below:
- Flexible Time: Varying schedules can make it difficult to get all your trainees together in a classroom at the same time and in the same place, which is why online training is a benefit: From the comfort of their own home or office, they can learn in their own time at their own pace.
- Cost-effective: Online training is incredibly cheaper than instructor-led courses. This is due to the fact that the material needed for an online course can easily be downloaded. This means it will cut the cost of buying books. In addition, organisations can reduce the money spent on travelling and accommodation that is often required when sending their staff to classroom training.
- Different Learning Styles: Not everyone learns the same way - some trainees may feel uncomfortable in a classroom setting. Online training combats this by providing chat rooms and forums that allow students to network and anonymously ask for help with difficult questions.
If you are interested in providing online training for your staff, enquire with Management Institute of Australia today on 1300 664 908. We offer a diverse range of online courses for you.
The Management Institute of Australia's Group of Registered Training Organisations are made up of the following entities to provide the range and scope of qualifications. Management Institute of Australia Pty Ltd, Management Institute of Australia No. 1 Pty Ltd and Management Institute of Australia No. 2 Pty Ltd.